Customer Service Engineer Nanjing Nanjing 146758BR Job Description Job Description : 1. Responsible for assisting Management in daily activities, as well as to support the different departments of your area in the secretarial work, attention of visits, preparation of reports, etc.
Assist the Director of the department in functions and activities related to the full area. 2. Establishes a trustful relationship with the Customer Plant's Quality organization, engineering, line operators, logistic departments and Customers service organizations.
Manages the assigned Customer locations with proactive visits at a frequency agreed with the customer. 3. Operates as the direct contact and person to Customer complaints (not necessarily on site).
4. Provides feedback according to Customer requirements and timing to the manufacturing plants and if applicable to the BU's regarding quality / manufacturing issues.
5. Performs joint pre-analysis / pre-selection of parts at the Customer location / warranty centers, supports activities to reduce number of part returns and the related costs.
6. Coordinates the transfer of return parts from the Customer location / warranty center to the appropriate Vitesco production location and, if applicable, registers complained parts in the VQTS system.
7. Coordination of sorting, rework or re-flash actions at the customer facilities and implementation of immediate actions to minimize potential Customer disruption and related cost.
8. Support of product changes, customer plant trial runs and safe launch activities at Customers facilities. Job Requirements Job Requirements : 1.
Expert knowledge of automotive technology. 2. Fluent English (written and spoken). 3. Driving license (Passenger Car). 4.
Very good PC knowledge (MS Office, VQTS). 5. Knowledge of Customer specific and Automotive analysis tools ( e.g. CAN, OBD ).
6. Work experience. 7. Ability to work remotely. 8. Customer experience. 9. Graduate in automotive engineering, mechanical / electrical engineering or equivalent education as a technician, ideally with additional business skills.
Job Type Professional Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
About Continental Vitesco Technologies offers efficient and clean powertrain technologies. The focus is on intelligent systems and components for the electrification of vehicles as well as electronic control systems, sensors, actuators and exhaust aftertreatment solutions.
Job Category Quality Country China Division Vitesco Technologies