岗位描述 YOUR TASKS
1. Test execution :
Identify correct test methods for the responsible Environmental tests acc.to all various customer specification.
Review and analyze test procedure acc.to each customer standard and create test flow.
Execute test correctly acc.to specification and Hella internal required related procedures.
Create and submit test report independently
Plan reasonable test capacity to ensure all tests execution to meet projects timing for validation, ECM, Re-DtC and requalification.
Analyze the reason of test failure, and feedback to the project team as reference for product optimization
2. Test equipment :
Create machine working instruction base on responsible equipment and facility, make reasonable equipment maintenance / calibration planning.
Capable to identity the necessary test equipment acc. to customer specification.
Test machine daily management
Support to conduct machine maintenance / calibration / intermediate check / ring test
Issue purchasing application related to responsible machines ( spare part, consumable goods )
3. Other tasks :
Support to define and review testing jig and fixture concept and construction; Test lab and prototype fix assets and tools / fixture management.
Participant of CFD / FEM simulation results review.
任职资格 YOUR QUALIFICATIONS
1. Test engineer working experience >
3 years, automotive Industry working experience, lighting manufactory working experience preferred
2. Strong team working sprit and good attitude with target orientation.
3. Engineering bachelor’s degree required, material, electronics, mechanical, physical is preferred
4. English : Fluent English in spoken, written and listening.
5. Familiar with all Microsoft tools (word, excel, etc.)
6. Communication skill : Good communication and presentation skill with internal & external.
7. Can deal with overtime, business trip timely.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.