IKEA Supply China ( ISCN ) is the wholesale business unit buying IKEA goods from Suppliers and selling to retailers in Asia Pacific region, comparable to IKEA Supply AG.
As a unit equipped with finance, legal, risk, compensation & benefit, corporate communication specialists, ISCN also provides common / shared services to all Inter IKEA business units and sites in China.
Purpose of Job
Contribute to customs and quarantine operation by actively establishing, optimised operation infrastructure and processes, by coordinating stakeholders both internal and external across supply chains, to fulfill the function goal of availability, low cost and compliance.
1. Communicate with different internal and external stakeholders to establish new and optimise existing import and export customs and quarantine operation process for availability and lower cost;
2. Maintain and register local customs database and coordinate tariff usage in connection with Customs Coordination Centre (CCC);
3. Handle bonded and, or non-bonded process together with other internal stakeholders;
4. Analyse and propose the solution to customs system or tool, to meet new and running business needs;
5. Support to manage broker performance, coordinate tender and price negotiate process;
6. Be involved in customs broker cost budgeting and follow-up cost;
7. Coordinate customs audit to IKEA legal entities;
8. Secure customs operation comply with country specific rules & regulations;
Knowledge of customs and quarantine;
Knowledge of international trade;
Knowledge of logistics;
Knowledge of customs system & database;
Good communication & cooperation;
Sensitive to external policy opportunities;
Apply for job in a new window