YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Drive and ensure the aligned process of sales order and forecast implemented, share the responsibility with operation supporting manager to achieve accuracy target of sales forecast / target.
2. Prepare proposal or organize discussion on optimization or adjustment on process of actual distribution and forecast review model.
establish effective two-way communication with counterpart. Accurately communicate with CSF managers and support implementation in efficient manner.
Individually work out proposal on tackling with special issue and support to managers timely.
4. Independently participant project from commercial operation supporting perspective, give and take solid input / content in the project
team. Prepare proposal and solution, ensure project target deliver or analysis and flag risks timely.
5. Support costs summary review and plan preparation.
6. As key contributor on tasks of coordination with all CSF managers / directors to ensure and support their daily business task runs smoothly.
Individually or support operation management manager to conduct and organize internal training or introduction session about guideline / process to business team, etc.
depends on the status and needs according to feedback / analysis of the business needs.
7. Maintain or support operation supporting manager establish partnership with related functions and teams, keep efficient communication on business and management requests.
Initiate and review process changes on major responsible topics according to business needs,
and drive result proactively, E.g. topics on credit mgmt., contract gmt., O2C, S&OP, etc.
8. Self-organize share and learn session within team to enable efficient improvement timely and proactively in the business changing environment.
WHO YOU ARE