JOB TITLE C&B Assistant Manager / Manager
REPORTING TO Associate Reward Director
LOCATION China, Shanghai
Manage HR services in the area of Compensation and Benefits Richemont Function.
Compensation & Benefits - RRF
1. Assist with monthly payroll processing by tracking relevant salary information and calculating bonus / commission payments as necessary and make sure the payroll payment timely and accurately
2. Monthly update the salary adjustment information into SAP system in case there is any
3. Monthly review and check IIT calculation to make sure it’s accuracy before declaration. Also provide efficient support on Tax efficiency (TEP) and annual tax reconciliation to employee.
4. Responsible to provide regular payroll report / analysis to manager and give advice on findings
5. Support HRBP to review and optimize RRF salary structure and give highlight and insight in terms of the market practices
6. Be an expert to work together with BP to assess new position’s career level / PC based on job nature and team size, and provide the market benchmarking on routine basis
7. Support to annual salary review as well as the implementation in SAP system
8. Maintain record of LRP and other retention program and manage the payment process
9. Work together with vender to handle the monthly social welfare to ensure the accuracy of employee benefit information in SAP and balance of each month debit from vendor.
10. Support to conduct Salary survey, job pricing , and provide relevant analysis and value advise
11. Statutory compliance of the local labor laws related to welfare fund / mandatory benefits
12. Other assignments by manager
Benefits - Richemont China
Work with Associate Reward Director to develop benefit plans as well as the implementation upon business needs. Review and update existing benefit programs to ensure all consistent with Richemont reward strategy.
1. Manage benefit plan initiates and review process internally. Be in mind on market intelligence, the good practices and trend of benefits, to analyse market data and practices and give professional advice to ensure the competitiveness
2. Work with Associate Reward Director to design, manage and implement the flexible program and facility the staff communication.
Continuously monitor project performance and provide support when necessary
3. Commercial medical insurance project :
At the meanwhile, manage the change process of in / out on regular basis to secure all eligible employees covered by the program
4. Work with group mobility team to coordinate Assignee’s worldwide insurance related matters
1. 8 years at least of relevant HR working experience
2. 5+ years experiences in C&B function
3. With high team spirit and personal efficiency
4. Detail-oriented, patient, good interpersonal communication
5. Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks, can manage work time efficiently.
6. Good English skill both written and oral