1. Plans, directs, controls and coordinates the aftermarket sales and marketing of the organization's products and services to selected distributors, dealers, retailers and installers within assigned sales district.
2. Ensures products are marketed and sold in accordance with objectives to obtain maximum profitability and sales volume in relation to preset marketing strategy and sales plans.
3. Continually evaluates the timely adjustment of marketing strategies to meet changing marketing and aftermarket sales conditions.
4. Grows Tenneco's product brand recognition in the aftermarket and ensures strong brand image among customers.
5. Expands aftermarket sales coverage through cultivating new distributors, dealers, retailers and installers.
Position Responsibility :
1. Responsible for aftermarket sales in related area.
2. Identifies new distributors and works with distributors to develop lower level distribution network
3. Gathers and provides competitive intelligence to marketing team and management
4. Prepare market analysis and identify sales opportunities for assigned geographic region
5. Works with distributors, retailers and installers to develop and manage local trainings, advertisings and sales promotion activities
6. Builds up Tenneco products' brand image among customers
7. Develops and maintains good relationships with key distributors, retailers and installers
8. Support product development and samples testing
9. Operates with assigned travel and expense budgets
10. Prepare bi-weekly reports, travel itineraries and reports, expense reports and attend weekly sales call
11. Utilizes Tenneco process's to improve performance (EVA, BOS, TVM, etc)
Requirements : 1. University degree holder
1. University degree holder
2. Minimum 5 years working experience, with more than 3 years of proven success in an Automobile Parts Industry aftermarket 3.
sales capacity, or for related products, such as tyres or oil, etc.
4. Strong contacts within the automobile aftermarket distribution networks are highly preferable.
5, Candidate with automotive or mechanical engineering background would be an advantage
6. The ideal candidate would demonstrate good business acumen and willing to travel.
7. Fluent English both in oral and written