Responsibilities1. Advance the development and landing of the company's global strategic projects.2. Drive fact-finding, analysis and execution of management processes to increase global operational efficiency.
3. Manage multiple, simultaneous high-priority initiatives; participate in discussions and decision-making for key management projects.
4. Coordinate management operations and improvements in global, multinational offices.Qualifications1. 5+ years’ experience, including multiple years serving in a corporate strategic development role at a top-tier consulting firm, enterprise or internet company.
proven capacity to ascertain the nature of problems as well as the reasonings behind them.4. Outstanding critical thinking, project management, and communication skills with a top-notch track record of working effectively with remote stakeholders.
5. Comfortable working under demanding deadlines and producing key executive deliverables; superior written and oral communication skills.
6. Strong personal initiative, comfort with ambiguity, and superb adaptability; willing to embrace both challenge and change in a high intensity environment.
7. Experience working in European or Indian markets preferred.8. Full English fluency essential.