What you will do :
3. Perform daily spot inspection, timely troubleshoot the production line, and ensure the normal operation of the production line
4. Keep relevant maintenance records and archive
5. Assist engineers to solve equipment problems and improve equipment operation stability
6. Repair the parts to be repaired
1. Technical secondary school or above major in mechanical engineering
2.3 years or above experience in production equipment maintenance
3. Strong practical ability, able to independently troubleshoot mechanical problems of equipment
4. Familiar with the fundamentals of machinery, working principle and structure of mechanism
5. Be familiar with production process of production line equipment and have certain automation knowledge
6. Strong sense of responsibility and teamwork ability
7. Strong learning ability
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best.
We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance.
In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA).
Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.