1. Work with the lead artist to set project art direction, create templates and design standards for character concept design.
2. Design in-game characters; review and provide feedback for contractor submissions.3. Follow the general art direction of the project and control deliverables' quality.
4. Share know-how and provide guidance / training for less experienced co-workers.Qualifications1. 3+ years of experience in concept designing.
2. Passionate for gaming in general and have basic understanding for the mobile gaming industry.3. Adept illustrator, good sense of color, outstanding artistic creativity.
4. Good knowledge in human anatomy, movement, weaponry, clothing, etc.5. Candidates with knowledge for 3D production and game engine workflow are preferred.
6. Game lover, team player, enthusiastic and proactive in work and life.7. Working-visa will be sponsored if required. About Us Established in March, 2012, ByteDance is one of the earliest companies to apply artificial intelligence technology to large-scale information distribution.
ByteDance has a portfolio of applications available in over 150 markets and 75 languages, including Tik Tok, Helo, Douyin and Douyinhuoshan.
With over 1.5 billion global users, and offices covering more than 30 countries and regions, it has become one of the top three most valuable unicorn companies in the world.
ByteDance entered the games industry in 2018. With our content production and distribution capabilities and a massive billion-level user base, we are dedicated to provide exhilarating gaming experiences for players around the globe.
We have already assembled a team of more than 1000 talents from the game development and publishing disciplines and this is just the beginning for our endeavors.
You will be given great learning opportunities to fully realise your potentials and prove yourself worthy amongst a group of determined, devoted professionals that share the same dreams and passions.
Join us to make a difference, the stage is yours.