BRAND PURPOSE :
DARE TO LEAD THE WORLD FORWARD THROUGH EXPLORATION.
BRAND VALUES :
Key Purpose of the Job :
The position’s ultimate goal is to build The North Face to be the #1 Outdoor Brand in China, HK and subsequently in TW and other Asian markets.
Your role is to inspire, equip and enable the next generation of Explorers to build a diverse community, to spark curiosity for adventure and to ensure they understand the latest product innovations that will help them achieve their goals.
The Community Manager (CM) is a critical role that will create a uniquely TNF, authentic, self sustaining communities in SNOW, TRAIL AND CLIMB.
The communities created will not only be a source of inspiration for others, but to help us to learn how to better serve our consumers.
Our goal is to get more people to the mountain, on the mountain and up the mountain.
The person will lead the recruitment, management and ongoing expansion of these communities in China and across APAC.
The CM will collaborate closely with all cross-functional team (e.g., brand marketing, CRM, DTC, DTP, etc.) to ensure alignment and consistency when driving community engagement, and catalyst conversion.
The focus of his / her scope will :
Create TNF community strategy and develop TNF Owned Community Programs for all brand territories, TRAIL / CLIMB / SNOW.
1) Develop TNF community structure and program to fill across different brand territories, Climb, Trail, Snow, with business conversion thinking.
2) Enable TNF to provide access to under privileged or exclusive TNF experiences for VIPeak members.
3) Engage consumer through regular event, weekly / monthly or seasonal and develop community programs and activation calendar (weekly, monthly, annually).
4) Market the values of the community through different touch points.
5) Identify, quantify, validate, and prioritize community’s feedback and issues, utilizing social intelligence tools as needed.
6) Anticipate future consumer needs and create excitement for upcoming / new program features and improvements.
7) Collaborate with Brand Marketing and CRM teams to build close, transparent relationships with our most engaged member and our top influencers.
TNF Owned Community Content Development and Utilization.
8) Generate content from community programs and retain regular consumer communication through content.
9) Integrate community activation and contents across GTM process. Eg. Product launch, trialing and activation.
10) Moderate community conversation and promote positive conversation.
11) Conduct surveys and research with communities to identify and better understand issues impacting the experience and potential enhancements to improve the program experience.
Leverage Existing Communities Resources.
12) Consolidate and develop relationships with existing communities, eg climbing gyms, running clubs, outdoor clubs. Identify and building partnerships with valuable outside communities in key markets.
13) Leverage engagement best practices, standards, and innovations with other CMs across industry.
14) Regularly deliver on channel metrics, user feedback, issues, or risks channel and community insights and offer actionable next steps on an ongoing basis.
Assist in Athletes Management.
15) Assist Sports Marketing Head to scout and develop athlete (Climb, Trail, Snow athletes) program and build Athlete x Community program.
16) Leverage athlete content to inspire community.
17) With tightly with global sports marketing on athlete alignment.
Required Competencies :
Team and interpersonal capabilities required :
Required Professional Qualification :
Principal Accountabilities :
Under general direction : * Provide comprehensive analytical support in order to maximize marketing and selling efforts within channels and categories involving more complex customers
Knowledge & Skill Requirements :
Knowledge & Application :
Problem Solving :