1.Proactively drive process and cost structure improvements at suppliers assessing current structure and identifying optimization potentials.
2.Execution of onsite suppplier workshops using state of art methodoogies including Value stram mapping as well DFSS.
3.Support price negotiations at supplier in cooperation with central purchasing and central SQM organization.
4.Support of Advanced Purchasing / Category Purchasing in identification of potential suppliers including initial cost assessment using Continental calculation software.
5.Support Lean ( CBS Supplier) workshops at suppliers
6.Full responsibility for products and projects in alignment with global Head of CVA department BU S&A
7.Coaching local purchasing analyzing Cost Break Down sheets and manufacture processes by frequently workshops and training sessions
8.Control, report the realized savings to Head of CVA by Scorecard Qualifications 1. Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in Manufacturing Engineering / Operations with background Stamping, Fine Blanking, Deep Draw, Injection molding (one out of them)
2. University degree, mechanical technician or Manufacturing Supervisor
3. English Basic Level
4. Basic calculation knowledge
5. Negotiation skills, proactive problem solving
6. Experience in mechanical manufacturing systems
7. Strong moderation and communication skills
8. Capability to negotiate and operate in different cultures Apply now Vitesco Technologies offers efficient and clean powertrain technologies.
The focus is on intelligent systems and components for the electrification of vehicles as well as electronic control systems, sensors, actuators and exhaust aftertreatment solutions.