1. Responsible for establishing and maintaining relationship with game studios and developers, negotiating and signing business contracts;
2. Identify and source new partnership opportunities within Japan;3. Already has a network of industry connections, that he / she can build upon;
4. Has a basic understanding of casual games;5. Work cross-functionally with different teams to ensure successful delivery and launch of relevant products;
6. Responsible for monitoring, collecting, sorting out and analyzing all kinds of market information, industry development trends, regular feedback and summary reports.
Qualifications1. At least 3 years of game industry business development experience; a existing network of game developers and studios is preferred2.
Bachelor degree or above, proficient in English and Japanese communication; proficient in business negotiation; overseas study experience is preferred;
3. Dealmaker and strategic thinker with an ability to execute in an evolving, ambiguous, and fast-paced environment;4. Outstanding problem solver : creative, solution-oriented, adaptable;
A good team player;5. May be required to travel heavily