Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Job content and requirements :
Job responsibilities :
1. Support and assist in the establishment of sales teams, review and collate relevant information of new agents, and enter information into the system;
2. Assist the marketing director to conduct daily management of the team and improve business indicators such as the attendance rate / bill rate / activity rate / effective manpower ratio of the agent team;
3. Plan and implement various business promotion activities of institutions under jurisdiction, and cooperate with relevant departments of the headquarters to complete business-level activities at the company level;
4. Manage and maintain the Manulife Sinochem Connection (中宏通) system, and manage Manulife Sinochem Connection gifts and marketing tools;
5. Organize product briefings for branches, and complete the approval, filing, reporting, self-inspection, etc.;
6. Be responsible for the organization, communication and coordination of the branch Market Committee (composed of representatives of marketers) and collecting various regional market information and needs;
7. Take charge of the planning, promotion and execution of various business competitions, as well as procurement, statistics, tracking and other competition administration works related to competition activities;
8. Be responsible for the management of the exhibition licenses of the institutions under jurisdiction, and report updates on the salesperson management system of the institutions under jurisdiction to the headquarters in a timely manner;
9. Take charge of file management of the department;
10. Be responsible for the effectiveness of internal control under management; supervise, manage, and coordinate work under management;
identify, assess, monitor, and report relevant risks while ensuring compliance with laws, regulations, regulatory requirements, and internal rules and regulations of the company;
and transmit the culture advocated by the company (including risk management culture, compliance management concepts, etc.
Report violations or potential risks identified during the work and propose corrections or improvements in a timely manner;
11. Be responsible for the regulatory document management of the department;
12. Develop work processes and standards that apply to the scope of management;
13. Report violations or potential risks identified during the work and propose corrections or improvements in a timely manner;
14. Assist the Audit Department to complete the audit related work and complete the rectification work according to the audit report;
15. Cooperate with departments of the headquarters to complete various projects and work;
16. Complete other tasks assigned by the superior.
Rules of conduct :
17. Comply with the rules and regulations established by the regulator;
18. Comply with the rules and regulations established by the company;
19. Comply with the business operations process established by the company or its department;
20. Act in compliance with national laws, corporate ethics codes and regulations of the compliance department;
21. Adhere to the principles of integrity and honesty. Avoid providing false financial notes or information to the company;
22. Keep a keen sense of risk control and compliance.
Job requirements :
Knowledge / Skills / Education
1. Associate ollege or above;
2. More than 3 years of insurance experience;
3. Skillful at time management;
4. Ability to work under pressure;
5. Skilled in using Office and proficient in Excel;
6. Meet the job requirements and assessment indicators set by the company for this post;
7. Meet the requirements of job description.
Core competencies (arranged according to the priorities of relevant core competencies)
1. Customer service oriented
2. Concern for organization and quality
3. Focus on practical actions
4. Development and learning oriented
5. Creative in solving problems
6. Sensitive with interpersonal relationships
If you are ready to unleash your potential, it’s time to start your career with Manulife / John Hancock.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better.
We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions.
At the end of 2018, we had more than 34,000 employees, over 82,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 28 million customers.
As of June 30, 2019, we had over $1.1 trillion (US$877 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $29.
4 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States are where we have served customers for more than 100 years.
With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.