Job description :
s global housing-related business, including not limited to Hive. The annual budget of Hive Holding Headquarters and its subordinate production and development groups, management platforms / major projects, and the achievement of annual profit targets are important business indicators.
We should timely warn and propose measures to rectify deviations.
2. Formulate an annual financing demand plan that matches the actual business to ensure the overall financing balance of the Hive headquarters and its subsidiaries, the management platform / major projects, implement various traditional credit financing and innovative financing arrangements, maximize capital efficiency, continuously optimize the debt structure at all levels, and reduce the cost of comprehensive financing.
3. According to the authority of financial control, to provide financial support or auditing for Fosun Group's housing-related investment projects at various stages of investment and financial management withdrawal, cooperate with investment teams to improve financing schemes for new investment projects, coordinate the implementation of transaction structure and funding sources, and audit exit schemes and related follow-up investment schemes to provide Fosun Group with financial support or auditing as needed.
Decision-making basis of group IC board.
4. Docking Fosun Group's financial system in an all-round way, continuously optimizing the financial reporting system, including management system, work norms and control processes, to provide real and accurate analysis reports and decision-making suggestions for the management of Hive Holdings.
5. Cooperate with Fosun Group's tax lines, coordinate the pre-investment and post-investment tax arrangements of global housing-related projects and asset management platforms, ensure that no major tax matters occur and create additional value.
s major business and management decisions.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in accounting, finance or financial management, with CPA, CFA and other international professional qualifications are preferred.
2. More than 10 years of professional experience, have worked in big4 accounting firms, large and medium-sized investment banking, large real estate financial groups, diversified investment or asset management groups, A / H listed companies with financial management experience are preferred.
3. With capital market experience and financial internal control experience, real estate investment management experience and diversified industry experience.
4. Successful management experience and performance cases of diversified group companies in financial control, tax planning, capital and financing.
5. Excellent logical thinking and cross-cultural communication skills, with an international perspective, strong self-motivation, can work under high pressure.