Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Ourname, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate theirenergy and passion to this cause.
It reflects their pioneering spirit combinedwith our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyondyour comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Soundinteresting?
Then come and join our global team as Process Engineer to optimize our digital technologyand improve efficiency.
Your tasks and responsibilities :
You will be responsible to optimize and trouble shooting in our workshop by :
1. Understand the internal partner needs / pain points and translate them intodigital or IOT products / solutions.
2. Coordinate & execute digital projects (e.g.MES, APS, SCADA and etc.) in alignment with global PV SCM Excellence guidelinesand local roadmap.
3. Lead the digitization project include request research,define the status, problems and bottlenecks. Analyze the business demand,improve the procedure and work out solutions.
4. Cooperate with internal & external partner to realizethe integration between data management platform (such as MES) with othersystems.
Support other business departments for the data analysis, statisticsand interface topics.
5. Work together with local & global cross-functionalteams, track and contribute to the sub-project related with automation.
6. Responsible for the research, analysis and test of newdigital technology (E.g. Plant simulation, Big Data, Edge computing and etc.).
Your qualifications and experience :
1. You have Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Industrial Automation,IOT or equivalent.
2. You are familiar with one of the relational databaselike : MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle.
3. You are familiar with at least 1 or 2 mainstreamdevelopment platform and language, such as Python,. NET, PHP,C#, java, ASP andetc.
4. You have over 2 years Industry automatic field or MES orIOT in Design and commissioning experience, experience in lean digital factoryis preferred.
5. You have experience for factory digitization, automationrobotics is preferred.
6. You have good written and verbal communication skills inEnglish.
Our global team :
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future ofhealthcare.
An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every dayfrom our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic andtherapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well asdigital health and enterprise services.
Our culture :
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will tochallenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work.
We aspire tolead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why weinvite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as otherdata protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to sendus your CV or resume by email.
We ask instead that you create a profile in ourtalent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets usknow you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy forus to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to getstarted.
To all recruitment agencies : Siemens Healthineers does not accept agencyresumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or anyother company location.
Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any feesrelated to unsolicited resumes.