As an Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for a variety of external activities for the Building Project, Power Supply Bureau, Design Institute and Panel Builders customers.
The focus will be on consulting with customers and implementing measures to promote continual sales growth within the Business Unit.
Your Task as a Sales Specialist will include the following :
1. Responsible for selling products and services to assigned customers in Building Projects, Panel Builders, Design Institutes, and Power Supply Bureaus.
2. Responsible for key accounts in relevant fields.
3. Assist in the pursuit of different sales opportunities, by close relationship with property developers, building project owners, Power Supply Bureau, Design Institute and Panel Builders.
4. Work with Area Product Officer to develop technical solutions that meet customers’ requirements.
5. Assist Area Product Marketing Officer with preparation of the necessary information for client technical meetings.
6. Providing specialized information to other channel sales specialist about the composition, installation, utilization and maintenance of the product.
7. Submit weekly highlight and maintain staff activity database on a timely basis.
Location : Xiamen, Fujian, China Contract type : Regular / Permanent Business unit : EP Marketing and Sales Date posted : 2018-
06-11 Job function : Sales Publication ID : CN65495887 E1
ABB (ABBN : SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally.
Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions : bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products.
As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-
mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees.