Your tasks and responsibilities
1 Policy analysis and industryresearch
Analyze and interpret national macro-policyand relevant policy documents of key ministries andcommissions. Combine with current situation of industry andenterprises to conduct prospective
anticipation of policy directions andbusiness impact to support businessdecisions.
3) Write comprehensive policy researchreport and prospective analysis report to provide referencesfor market access strategy development andadjustment.
Analysis and tracking of policies andpharmaceutical industry information, develop researches inkey fields of industry value chain to support development andimplementation of market accessstrategies.
Establish market access database to supportstrategy analysis and development :
analysis and modeling to support marketaccess strategies.
2 Market Access Strategy Developmentand Review
1) Develop and review market accessstrategies. Develop targeted and localized market accessstrategies based on policy analysis and anticipation as wellas business strategies of assigned Bayerproducts,
including pricing strategies, channelmanagement strategies, patient access and payment accessstrategies of products in market, and support for new productstrategies.
2) Track overall implementation plan ofmarket access strategies and coordinate appropriateexecution.
3) Provide guidance and support to regionalmarket access strategies as well as supervision toimplementation and execution.
3 To drive strategic Market AccessPrograms
1) As program leader, initiate and drivedesigning of experimental market access programs fromnationwide perspective, then help with organization andimplementation for final achievement, including butnot
limited to establishing program framework,developing program planning with clear budget, coordinatingcross-function resources and developing quality controlmechanism.
2) Initiate or participate projectsinitiated by research institution or industry associationcombined with internal market access strategies to giveopinions and proposals to facilitate development and implementationof strategies.
3) Function as local market access expertand focal point to join Global-Local strategic programs andprovide one-stop access strategy service to support thebusiness development of Bayer.
4) Assist in analysis and tracking ofpolicies and pharmaceutical industry information, developresearches in key fields of industry value chain to supportdevelopment and implementation of market accessstrategies.
5) Assist in establishing market accessdatabase to support strategy analysis anddevelopment :
4 Internal training
Develop and design market access trainingsand provide necessary guidance to help with relatedcolleagues to understand why and how to develop market accessstrategies, to know and learn to useappropriate
market access paths for assigned product in differentscenarios.
Who you are
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now.
Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice.
To all recruitment agencies : Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.