1. Fully responsible for raw material planning ,according to production planning and inventory information develop materials purchasing plan, and executive supervision and control of material planning, and closely following up with production planning and purchasing & logistic team
2. Lack of materials tracking timely, To ensure the PR creating (Purchasing plan) for production plan on time
3. Check material available to give the supporting to production planning for implementation of the production plan and work together with production planner for troubleshoot due to material shortage raised in workshop
4. Be responsible for data collection, analyses for exceptional & unreasonable purchasing, especially for long aging material , make the investigation and reduction
5. Work actively on all the activities and initiatives focused on inventory controlling and reduction, and to improve Inventory turnover
6. Develop the material management by commodity & category based on the ABC / XYZ methodology, as well as setting of purchasing parameter in SAP (such as MRP type, safety stock, Re-order point , etc.)
Education(Level) : Bachelor’s Degree
Major : Business Management or related field
Language : Smoothly written and oral in Chinese and English level
PC Skills : Good PC skills, Microsoft office
Personality : Action oriented, Self-motivated and good teamwork spirit ,Good problem solving skillMotivational, organizing and planning skills, goal-
oriented, Capability to work independently and analytical.
Professional experiences and skills :
1. Be familiar with SAP system & Purchasing Plan Standards and Practices & Capability to resolve problems relating to supply concerns and issues
2. Good data analysis ability and Good communication skills
3. 3+ years previous work experience in manufacturing environment required
Location : Shanghai, Shanghai, China Contract type : Regular / Permanent Business unit : Business Unit Motors & Generators Date posted : 2018-
04-23 Job function : Production and Manufacturing Publication ID : CN64783652 E1
ABB (ABBN : SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally.
Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions : bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products.
As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-
mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees. www.abb.com