Job Summary A Trainee of Management (German Market) with Doubletree by Hilton welcomes Guests, assists with arrival and departure procedures, offers current information to Guests as requested, and manages incoming requests from the hotel communications systems (telephone, email, etc).
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
It all starts with a warm chocolate chip cookie, a simple touch that sets the tone to create a rewarding experience for a guest's entire stay.
DoubleTree by Hilton™ understands that doing the little things well can mean everything.
If you appreciate the little things and enjoy creating exceptional experiences through perfecting little details, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with DoubleTree by Hilton.
Because it's at the DoubleTree at Hilton where the little things mean everything.
What will I be doing?
As a Receptionist, you will serve on the Guest Services and Front Office Teams to meet Guest needs upon arrival and departure and to provide a comfortable stay for Guests by accommodating requests for information and offering Guest assistance as required.
A Receptionist will complete the following tasks :
1. Communicates effectively both orally and in writing to provide clear direction to team member. Observes performance and encourages improvement.
Interviews, selects, trains, supervises, evaluates, counsels, and administers disciplinary procedures for front office team member.
Monitors lobby traffic and makes team membering adjustments as required.
与员工有效的沟通 提供明确指示 关注员工的表现并给予激励 依相关程序面试 挑选 培训 督导 评估 管理前厅部所有员工 留意大堂交通状况 根据需求进行人员调配
2. Reviews VIP reservations and ensures proper handling of VIPs and groups, administers amenity orders, and resumes for incoming guests.
Updates system by inputting inventory and non-inventory groups. Monitors special reservation requests handling and oversees rate changes on in-house guests.
关注VIP及有特殊要求的预订 及时更新系统相关信息 确保VIP及团队预订的良好运作 监督住店客人房价变更情况
3. Computes daily payroll, schedules, and other reports. Analyzes data and makes decisions based on prior experiences and knowledge of circumstances to prepare daily and weekly forecast of expected arrivals and departures.
关注VIP及有特殊要求的预订 及时更新系统相关信息 确保VIP及团队预订的良好运作 监督住店客人房价变更情况
4. Manages front office team member, resolves guest concerns, and implements resolutions by using discretion and judgment.
5. Leads and motivates team members by leading by example and employing competent and consistent management practices.
6. Takes responsibility of the hotel as the Duty Manager in the absence of the Assistant Front Office / Front Office Manager.
在前厅经理 / 前厅副经理不在的情况下 作为值班经理负起责任
7. Completes Night Shift Duties acting as the Night Manager when he / she is not on duty.
8. Actively takes part in training the team, facilitating formal training sessions and on the job training to ensure that all team members are of the same standard.
Also attends training where and when required.
9. Acts as a coach and mentor to team members, reinforcing standards and expectations and motivating team members to strive for established targets.
做队员的导师 提高员工水平 促进他们完成所设立的目标
10. Maintains discipline amongst team members, ensuring consistency in accordance with the team member handbook, Chinese Labour Law and HR guidelines.
Distributes appropriate discipline when and where required.
确保员工手册 相关劳动法 HR相关政策的一致性 必要的时候提供培训
11. Conducts PDR's, 1 : 1 meetings throughout the year, ensuring that the feedback given to team members is fair, unbiased and provides a platform for continued improvement, according to the Hilton standards.
根据希尔顿PDR标准 进行1 1的面谈 确保对每个员工的公平 为员工提供继续发展的平台
12. Is involved with succession planning and development of high potential team members to ensure that all team members are trained to progress to the next level of their career.
13. Contributes to the hotel and team by sharing new ideas and suggestions for improvements, being innovative and creative to provide quality service and customer care to team members and guests.
致力于酒店工作 为酒店发展提供创造性的建议 为顾客和整个团队提供高品质服务
14. Responsible for the smooth induction and facilitation of training for new team members, ensuring that they are trained to the minimum level standard and that they can competently complete their job and that they know what is expected of them.
15. Creating a warm and welcoming arrival for guests, ensuring that they feel expected and immediately at-home when they arrive.
16. Checking-in guests in accordance with their reservation details, ensuring that the registration card is completed, reservation information confirmed, HHonours and Frequent Flyer Number enquired about, and method of payment secured.
依照预订为客人办理入住 核对预订信息 希尔顿荣誉客会号及航空公司会员号 确保入住登记表的完整性及付款方式安全有效
17. Ensuring that guests are escorted to their room that the hotel facilities and room features are explained, and that luggage is delivered in a prompt manner.
将客人送至客房 介绍客房布局 确保行李及时送达等
18. Handles complaints promptly and efficiently, taking the necessary action, and informing the Guest Relations Manager for follow up, where appropriate.
Follows up with all guests to ensure satisfaction with problem resolution.
采取必要行动 及时有效的处理顾客的不满 适当的时候告知值班经理或宾客关系经理 回访客人 确保客人对解决方法满意
19. Maintains awareness of guest's profile and specific preferences, ensuring that they are acted upon for each reservation.
将客人送至客房 介绍客房布局 确保行李及时送达
20. Acts as the first point of contact and liaison for VIP guests, ensuring that they are treated personally and recognized as an individual.
21. Allocates rooms in accordance to the guests reservation, preference and remarks, maintaining a systemized and sales focused approach to room inventory management.
22. Promotes HHonours and its associated benefits to guests who are not already enrolled in the program. Ensures that existing HHonours members receive personal and professional service that recognizes them as important guests and that their benefits are received.
引入新的荣誉客会会员 确保会员应得利益 为会员提供优质专业的服务
23. Liaises with Sales, Reservations and the Business Development team to handle corporate.
协同销售 预订及业务发展团队共同为客人提供服务 .
24. Ensures that guests profiles and information is input in to the Police Report system in a timely and accurate way.
25. Applies Hilton Brand Standards in each and every action, acting as a role model and example of how the standards should be carried out in a practical setting.
26. Has knowledge of the hotels facilities and services as well as basic knowledge of Hilton International, MEAP & other properties in China.
27. Is up to date with information on facilities, attractions, places of interest, sights and activities in and around hotel.
了解酒店周边地区的最新信息 名胜 风景地等 为顾客提供方便
28. Ensures communication, coordination and cooperation between the front desk and other operating departments, specifically Housekeeping, F&B and Accounts.
确保前台和其他部门间的沟通交流 特别是客房部 餐饮部和财务部等
29. Maintains the hotel systems to ensure accuracy of information and data, and that it is easy to use and operated in an organized and systemized way.
Also Ensures that the Front Desk equipment and systems are functioning at all times, and that the area is maintained in a clean, tidy and organized way.
维护酒店电脑系统信息数据的准确性 便于系统操作 确保前台运营设备的正常运转以及工作区域的整洁清洁
30. Passes on information effectively, ensuring that all necessary details are communicated to the intended person and that any pending action is completed and guest satisfaction confirmed.
Conducts daily briefings, shift handovers, attends meetings and effectively communicates information to team members.
确保信息的有效传递 尚未完成的事情逐一移交至有关人员 让宾客满意 参加日常例会及其他会议
31. Ensures that the Front Office Manager is kept aware and up to date of operational issues.
32. Ensures that the day-to-day functions of the front desk are completed. Including but not limited to Guest Services Manager's checklist, trace reports, credit limit checks, online back-
up, allocation of rooms, Lost Interface, Pay-Masters, Discount and rate discrepancies, and registration cards.
确保完成行政楼层每日的任务 包括核对 报告 信用额度核对 网上备份等
33. Checks Registration cards, meeting and function information, billing instructions, financial records and reservation backup to ensure that all information received is actioned upon.
核对入住登记表 会议及活动信息 预订备份等
34. Completes reports where and when requested, ensuring that they are complete and delivered on time to the respected party.
如有要求 提供完整的报告 并及时送至所需部门
35. Keeps up to date and aware of competitor activities in order to be proactive and create market advantage.
36. Adheres to the hotel selling strategy of Demand Based Pricing and maintains rate integrity by offering clear, transparent, and value for money rates to guests.
37. Complies with Health & Safety, Emergency Management, disaster Manual, and Fire procedures and regulations. In the absence of the Guest Relations Manager, is a part of the Fire Team ands takes action accordingly.
按照健康安全 危机管理部门 灾难处理方法 救火程序执行 在宾客关系经理不在场的情况下 成为救火的一部分参与行动
What are we looking for?
1. Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate effectively with guests and employees.
2. Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect and analyze accurate information and resolve conflicts.
3. Interpersonal skills to provide overall guest satisfaction.
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners.
We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about DoubleTree by Hilton where the little things mean everything.
More than 250 properties in countries throughout the world
More than 230 million cookies have been served, and still baking!
Hotel chain continues to grow rapidly
Features the signature Sweet Dreams™ Sleep Experience