Job Description :
1. Setup and perform standard EMC and electrical tests for all Continental business unit projects
2. Read and interpret test specifications in English and Chinese language according to product standards
3. Perform sample preparation according to customer specifications
4. Document test results and data, prepare the data report to the EMC Testing engineer
5. Operate basic shop equipment and various hand tools Test setup support
6. Comply with all safety rules, including the proper use of safety equipment and maintain a safe, orderly and clean environment
7. Adhere to all quality manual, SOP manual, and all company policies and procedures
8. Organize daily workload in an efficient manner and inform other staff regarding the details of turnaround time, test progress and status
9. Able to accept the 2 shifts model, 1st shift : 9 : 00 to 17 : 30, 2st shift : 17 : 00 to 12 : 00(AM)
Job Requirements :
1. Colleague degree, major in Electrical or Computer Engineering.
2. Typically 3 to 5 years electrical engineering experience, with experience in the above items is preferred.
3. Basic knowledge in electrical circuit design, system level troubleshooting techniques. Working knowledge of programming electronics and computers.
4. Basic knowledge in test sequence development, experience utilizing basic shop equipment and various hand tools, LabVIEW software.
5. Ability and enthusiasm to learn and to organize work and utilize resources to produce quality results within specified time schedules.
6. Basic in written English.