People are at the heart of our strategy
A family-owned Group, Roquette offers a positive and attractive work and career environment, in which everyone can learn, develop , contribute to the overall company performance and be recognized for doing so.
Roquette is dedicated to developing our employees in an exciting environment driven by excellence, growth and know-how. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic group of professionals, be passionate about the pharmaceutical industry and help customers save people’s lives.
Join us and be part of an exciting journey to improve the well-being of millions of people worldwide.
Main job responsibilities :
1. Conduct day-to-day management of the company's electrical, instrumentation and
2. Strengthen the basic management work, establish and improve all kinds of data files and
3. Formulate and improve electrical, instrumentation safety operation procedures,
4. Participate in the development of electrical, instrumentation, self-controlled maintenance
plans, and guide the implementation of maintenance tasks, and do a good job of monthly,
6. Organize the training of maintenance personnel for electrical, instrumentation, and
automation systems, and guide the operation and maintenance work of automatic control
7, Optimize the automatic control operating procedures and electrical, instrumentation
8. Participate in the on-site investigation of electrical, instrumentation, and automatic control
9. Master the laws, regulations and policies in electrical, instrumentation and automation, as
well as safety production regulations and prohibitions in the industry; to be familiar with
the knowledge of electrical, instrumentation, automation operation, management and
Skill requirements :
2, Electrical, auto-control and other related work experience.
Roquette provides numerous career opportunities, thanks to the diversity of its jobs and their international dimension.
Joining Roquette means joining dynamic teams ambitious for success.
Add Your Talent to Ours!