1. The role is mainly focus on Mag & Vortex Business Development across China.
2. The role will take responsibility of Mag & Vortex China target.
3. The candidate is expected to be an expert in the related technology, application and industries.
1. Responsible for developing a China Mag & Vortex Business plan, with an emphasis on selecting growth opportunity regions and industries that aligns with China and Global Mag & Vortex strategic plan.
2. Identify and target key applications and accounts for increased penetration in existing business and potential opportunities from emerging industries like Power, F&B, Pharm, and W&W
3. Develop and execute Mag & Vortex business development plans involving industry / market growth opportunities and sales channels integrated with China marketing plans.
4. Work with China Sr.Mag & Vortex BD and Regional Sales Managers to reach the related Mag & Vortex target.
5. Assist in the development of industry value training, Mag & Vortex product & applications training for the appropriate sales, support and customers.
6. Support China Mag & Vortex big project pursuit on presentation, solution and coordination.
7. Analyze regional industry performance / trends, key customers, competition and project pursuit Performance to enable evaluation and recommendations for improvement.
8. Complete other job assigned by China Sr.Mag & Vortex BDM.
1. Must have Bachelor's Degree of related industry as minimum.
2. English reading is a must, oral communication is preferred
3. Must be expertise in the related technology..
4. Can be ready for frequent business trips
1. Understanding of the selling and marketing process.
2. Clear understanding of product price structure and strategies
3. Ability to compile and deliver an audience specific presentation.
4. Strong interpersonal skills both oral and written.
5. Facilitate customer communications regarding product sales, application issues, troubleshooting and product failures.
6. Ability to plan and implement effectively.
7. Good command of written English and could speak English.
8. Adaptation of sales and marketing plans and collateral for local requirements
9. Assure motivation of sales and support achieve objectives
10. All forms of communication internally and externally
11. Customer support skills required
12. Effective time management and prioritization
13. Able to fully grasp understanding of the related industry.
14. Be able to integrated product with applications
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it.
Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs.
Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide.
Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson.
Join our team and start your journey today.