As a Supplier Quality Engineer (Casting), you will be responsible for ABB quality representative at supplier side, Leader supplier quality monitoring and improving activities in responsible area, support SQE / SE to reach ABB business targets and First quality gate of supplier quality performance, leader supplier SQP, APQP, PPAP and approval mass production samples.
Your Tasks as a Supplier Quality Engineer (Casting) will include the following :
1. Involved in new supplier selection, responsible for SQP, perform SQQ, sustainability audits and follow up corrective actions of SQQ from all new potential suppliers.
2. Responsible for all new design, localization, transferring parts supplier APQP processes.
a) Perform annual audit to key suppliers and follow up corrective action.
b) Liaise with R&D engineering functions for resolution and escalation of technical issues.
c) Lead APQP (Advanced Product Quality Procedure) at supplier side to implement preventative quality assurance method.
d) Perform process audit and follow up corrective actions.
e) Lead quality issues resolution during developing and follow up corrective action. Maintain and update open issue list.
f) Lead sample approval activities.
g) Ensure effective communication of technical issues, to suppliers and internal customers.
h) Development and implementation of new regional supply chains identified by commodity strategies and new product development / provision.
i) APQP sample status report and maintain data in system.
j) Provide quality training to suppliers.
k) Sample approval handover / Handover Package.
3. Global supporting and co-operation for new programs and migration projects.
4. Supporting SCM saving projects, like localization.
5. The owner of First Delivery Qualification process.
6. Support SQE to analyze and solve critical supplier quality issues happened during mass production.
7. Monthly report and maintain data in system.
Location : Shanghai, Shanghai, China Contract type : Regular / Permanent Business unit : Business Unit Robotics Date posted : 2018-
06-12 Job function : Purchasing and Supply Management Publication ID : CN65469626 E1
ABB (ABBN : SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally.
Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions : bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products.
As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-
mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees. www.abb.com